Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gone with the Wind!

Happy 75th Anniversary...........What a love story.
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
Rhett Butler: That's your misfortune
Scarlett: Fiddledee dee


Rhett Butler: [to Scarlett] Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing badly
Scarlett: I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.



Scarlett: Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day
Scarlett: As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.


No comments:

Post a Comment