Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pintrest!



So,  I really started this blog just so I could have a place to document all the things I like........wedding planning, art, furniture, places, books, tv shows, food, things I like from the web, ect.  I was invited to use an app called,  PINSREST and now I'm addicted!  Think of it as a bulletin board, that you pin up your favorite things from around the web.  You create boards with different themes, like favorite food, wedding plans, favorite art, your style, you name it.  You see other members "pins" and you can repin their ideas to your board.  It is so much fun and positive.  I love, love, love it!  Here is an example of a community page and some boards:


So, sweet blog, you may not see me for a while.  You have served me well.  See ya later........

No comments:

Post a Comment